In support of 10 and Under Tennis, both the International Tennis Federation and the USTA passed new rules governing play for the sport’s youngest competitors. All ITF and USTA sanctioned events for 10 and Under competition are required to use a combination of slower-moving and lower-bouncing balls, shorter and lighter racquets, and smaller court dimensions.
• Tennis is a sport that gets kids moving, improves balance, agility and hand-eye coordination. It can teach self-confidence and self-assurance.
• Your child will enjoy playing with balls that bounce lower and move slower through the air, making them easier to hit.
• Court dimensions are smaller and easier to cover.
• Kids have more fun and want to play more often!
• Four levels of tennis balls: Penn QST 36, Penn QST 60, Penn Control +, Penn Coach.